Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003-eliminate blank rows in target worksheet using =IF

I have a Change Order Ledger worksheet with change Orders pertaining to
different jobs. Using =IF('[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$K$4="","",IF('[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$B4=Profile!$D$4,'[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$B4,"")) to move information into a worksheet specific to
that job (Profile$D$4), it is a straight row to row transfer, leaving blank
rows in my target worksheet. How can I put those rows relevant to the
specific job in Rows 1,2,3, etc removing the balnk rows? Help is
appreciated. Thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003-additional code using =IF

Not getting any response... I need additional code to eliminate the blank
rows when I move data to another worksheet based on IF statement.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes

"Rich D" wrote:

I have a Change Order Ledger worksheet with change Orders pertaining to
different jobs. Using =IF('[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$K$4="","",IF('[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$B4=Profile!$D$4,'[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$B4,"")) to move information into a worksheet specific to
that job (Profile$D$4), it is a straight row to row transfer, leaving blank
rows in my target worksheet. How can I put those rows relevant to the
specific job in Rows 1,2,3, etc removing the balnk rows? Help is
appreciated. Thanks.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Redmond

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You say "code".

All I see in your original post is a formula which presumably is entered
somewhere on a target sheet.

You cannot delete blank rows based on a formula.

I an confused by your description of what you want.

You can delete blank rows using VBA or simply using F5SpecialBlanksOK

EditDeleteEntire Row

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

I have a Change Order Ledger worksheet with change Orders pertaining to
different jobs. Using =IF('[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$K$4="","",IF('[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$B4=Profile!$D$4,'[Change Order
Ledger.xls]Ledger'!$B4,"")) to move information into a worksheet specific to
that job (Profile$D$4), it is a straight row to row transfer, leaving blank
rows in my target worksheet. How can I put those rows relevant to the
specific job in Rows 1,2,3, etc removing the balnk rows? Help is
appreciated. Thanks.

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 12:56:01 -0800, Rich D
wrote:

Not getting any response... I need additional code to eliminate the blank
rows when I move data to another worksheet based on IF statement.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry, I'm new to all this jargon. I think what I'm looking for is code as
there are a lot of blank rows to deal with.
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes