Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Column Data to Appear as Column Headings in Another Sheet

Hi

I have data listed in Column A in Sheet 1 (Rows 1 to 100) that I would like
to appear as Column Headings in Sheet 2 (Columns A to Column CV). Is there a
formula or drag method that I can place in Sheet 2 that will flow this
information through easily?

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=INDIRECT("Sheet1!A"&COLUMN()) and copy across
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200816
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks. One final question. How would the formula appear if the data in
sheet 1 commenced in row 3 and the column headings in Sheet 2 commenced in
Column C?