-   -   Column Data to Appear as Column Headings in Another Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211800-column-data-appear-column-headings-another-sheet.html)

Monk[_2_]

Column Data to Appear as Column Headings in Another Sheet

Hi

I have data listed in Column A in Sheet 1 (Rows 1 to 100) that I would like
to appear as Column Headings in Sheet 2 (Columns A to Column CV). Is there a
formula or drag method that I can place in Sheet 2 that will flow this
information through easily?

Thanks in advance.

Gary''s Student

Column Data to Appear as Column Headings in Another Sheet

=INDIRECT("Sheet1!A"&COLUMN()) and copy across
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200816

Monk[_2_]

Column Data to Appear as Column Headings in Another Sheet

Thanks. One final question. How would the formula appear if the data in
sheet 1 commenced in row 3 and the column headings in Sheet 2 commenced in
Column C?