Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro to retrieve information

I created a workbook with several sheets and a summary page. The summary page
pulls information from each of the sheets. I want to create a macro that will
duplicate the information from the last row that information has been entered
into where all the rows do not have a zero value (the sheets are set up where
the cells have a value of zero unless you enter information or delete the
zero value). I have never used macros before. Can someone break this down to
me step by step?