Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro to retrieve information

If you want to move the last row with real data, can we assume that we can
ignore all rows which contain only blanks or zeros??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200816

"Unique713" wrote:

I created a workbook with several sheets and a summary page. The summary page
pulls information from each of the sheets. I want to create a macro that will
duplicate the information from the last row that information has been entered
into where all the rows do not have a zero value (the sheets are set up where
the cells have a value of zero unless you enter information or delete the
zero value). I have never used macros before. Can someone break this down to
me step by step?