Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Table lookup

I have a spreadsheet of data columns A thru F and rows 3 thru 1365. I have 12
lines of results (column A thru F) that I want returned with a single lookup
(B3). What I have done on my lookup sheet is set B4 thru B14 to be equal to
B3 so that the user only needs to enter the lookup a single time.

Now, the first lookup works because the table I built that returns the
results matches the spreadsheet that holds the data. When I enter the second
search which is A(F)15 thru A(F)26 I end up with row 15 data throughout my
results table.

I know it is because my functions do not increment based on the search, I
just do not know how to make that happen. If need be I can e-mail the
spreadsheet so you can look at my application.

Thanks,
Todd
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As long as it is an .xls file (not .xlsx) and is not too large, you
can send it to me at:

pashurst <at auditel.net

Change the obvious.

Pete