Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FP Novice FP Novice is offline

Default Table lookup

I have a spreadsheet of data columns A thru F and rows 3 thru 1365. I have 12
lines of results (column A thru F) that I want returned with a single lookup
(B3). What I have done on my lookup sheet is set B4 thru B14 to be equal to
B3 so that the user only needs to enter the lookup a single time.

Now, the first lookup works because the table I built that returns the
results matches the spreadsheet that holds the data. When I enter the second
search which is A(F)15 thru A(F)26 I end up with row 15 data throughout my
results table.

I know it is because my functions do not increment based on the search, I
just do not know how to make that happen. If need be I can e-mail the
spreadsheet so you can look at my application.

Thanks,
Todd