Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need to split a cell in a column

I have a spread sheet with multiple columns; it has bnow become necessary to
split some of the cells in one of those columns into two. I could do this in
2003 but seem to be unable to do so in the latest programme. Can anyone help
please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you speaking of Text-to-Column?
If so, open the Data tab on the Ribbon and look in the Data Tools group
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP