Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default deleting a calendar

I inserted a calendar into my spreadsheet and now I want to delete it. I've
tried everything but to no avail. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Show the Control toolbox toolbar.
Click on the design mode icon.
select the calendar control and hit the delete key on the keyboard.
Click on the design mode icon (it's a toggle).

--

Dave Peterson