-   -   deleting a calendar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/211545-deleting-calendar.html)

Justjim

deleting a calendar

I inserted a calendar into my spreadsheet and now I want to delete it. I've
tried everything but to no avail. Help

Dave Peterson

deleting a calendar

Show the Control toolbox toolbar.
Click on the design mode icon.
select the calendar control and hit the delete key on the keyboard.
Click on the design mode icon (it's a toggle).

--

Dave Peterson

Justjim

deleting a calendar

Wow - you're the greatest! thanks so much..worked with no problem!