Richard

Default Printing wide columns

Hi all

I have a spreadsheet that I want to print. It's only 2
columns, but the second column is very wide. I seem only
able to print the first column. However if I reduce the
width of column B to 88 or less it prints both columns.
is this usual? I'm running XP.

Thanks
Tom Hewitt

Really would depend on how big the paper your printing on to is.

Print Preview.
Page Setup

Then adjust to 1 by 1 or % of actual size to fit onto how ever many pages
you want.

"Richard" wrote:

Hi all

I have a spreadsheet that I want to print. It's only 2
columns, but the second column is very wide. I seem only
able to print the first column. However if I reduce the
width of column B to 88 or less it prints both columns.
is this usual? I'm running XP.

Thanks

Thanks Amadee

But Print Preview only shows one page, and I have
selected Fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall.

Richard

I have a spreadsheet that I want to print. It's only 2
columns, but the second column is very wide. I seem

only
able to print the first column. However if I reduce

the
width of column B to 88 or less it prints both

columns.
is this usual? I'm running XP.

Thanks

The second column is probably on another page. Please

use the print
preview to verify.
You can also fit your columns to a page, in both

dimensions. It's in
the page settings, but I can't give you the exact

description and
screen names in English, because my Excel is in Dutch.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
How to Report Bugs Effectively
Only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want "yes"

or "no" as the
answer.
http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoyn...d/FGA/question

s-with-yes-or-n
o-answers.html
.

Thanks Tom

However I have selected Print 1 page wide by 1 page tall,
and there is only 1 page shown on the Print Preview
screen.

I'm printing to A4.

However I am making progress. I've discovered that if I
manually adjust the %age to say 75% it prints OK, but if
I use Fit to 1 page it doesn't.

Richard

"Richard" wrote:

Hi all

I have a spreadsheet that I want to print. It's only 2
columns, but the second column is very wide. I seem

only
able to print the first column. However if I reduce

the
width of column B to 88 or less it prints both

columns.
is this usual? I'm running XP.

Thanks

.

bj

When you go to <view<page break previewWhat does it show?
I have had to physically drag the dotted line over even when I had fit to
one page selected.
I have also had to select a larger area than was to be printed before, move
the dotted lines around on the page break preview and print only only one of
the possible pages to get what I want.

A lot of it appears to be an interaction between different versions of WXCEL
and the different print drivers.