bj

When you go to <view<page break previewWhat does it show?
I have had to physically drag the dotted line over even when I had fit to
one page selected.
I have also had to select a larger area than was to be printed before, move
the dotted lines around on the page break preview and print only only one of
the possible pages to get what I want.

A lot of it appears to be an interaction between different versions of WXCEL
and the different print drivers.

"Richard" wrote:

Hi all

I have a spreadsheet that I want to print. It's only 2
columns, but the second column is very wide. I seem only
able to print the first column. However if I reduce the
width of column B to 88 or less it prints both columns.
is this usual? I'm running XP.

Thanks