Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I merge two 2007 excel documents

I am trying to merge two files in excel. One is the donations for 2007 and
trhe other is for 2008. Is there a way to do it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Provide a bit more detail about what you want to do. For instance, describe
a bit about what you have in each file (columns, rows, headers). Then
describe what you want to have. HTH Otto