Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to show "DRAFT" on print versions of test documents.

Wish to print a document for sharing and ask for opinions and or changes.
Would like to watermark with the word "DRAFT" if possible. Help Please. Thank
you, Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"chopspop" wrote in message
Wish to print a document for sharing and ask for opinions and or changes.
Would like to watermark with the word "DRAFT" if possible. Help Please.
Thank
you, Bill

open excel, press F1 to open help and type "draft" in to the search window.
You will get instructions (which are quite long winded)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If this is in Word, all you have to do is go to the Insert tab, Quick Parts,
and go into the building blocks gallery. You can choose a watermark (Draft,
Confidential, Do Not Copy, etc.). I hope this helps.

"chopspop" wrote:

"Lorne" wrote:

"chopspop" wrote in message
Wish to print a document for sharing and ask for opinions and or changes.
Would like to watermark with the word "DRAFT" if possible. Help Please.
Thank
you, Bill

open excel, press F1 to open help and type "draft" in to the search window.
You will get instructions (which are quite long winded)

Thank you, Bill

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know whether or not this will help you.

Create "Draft" in what ever format you like in a text box.

Create two macros and attached them to a button on your spreadsheet. You can
the display "Draft" at anytime.

Sub draft()

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Text Box 1").Visible = False

End Sub

Sub draftv()

ActiveSheet.Shapes("Text Box 1").Visible = True

End Sub