Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ree ree is offline

Default How do I print "DRAFT" on my worksheets?

How do I print the word "DRAFT" on my worksheets (Financial Statements) in
WORD & EXCEL?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Watermark in word, you will have to "fake it" in Excel.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oq=excel+water

Ree wrote:

How do I print the word "DRAFT" on my worksheets (Financial Statements) in
WORD & EXCEL?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. In Excel create a text box.
2. Right click on the rtext box and select: Format text box.
3. Color and Lines tab ... Fill = No Fill and Line = No Line
4. Font tab ...Color...select the lightest shade of gray
5. Position the text box where it will not interfere with the document.
This is how I would fake it in Excel.