Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Blank Background.

I am using an old worksheet that i copied form someone else. i have been able
to edit everything for what i need. The main problem is i can't create a
second page on the sheet. I doesn't show up on page break. When i try to
extend the borders it still shows as page 1. also the entire background is
white. How can i fix that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you have any Macros that are "working out of sight"?
Check in Folder ThisWorkbook - for any Workbook_Open macros;

Also, Look thru the Worksheet Properties Window for any clues.

On the Print settings side (if a factor) check all Page Setup Settings.