Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I show only rows that have data in excell 2003?

How can I show only rows that have data in excell 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Data Auto-Filter to show only "Non-Blanks"
--
Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit
from it later.

How can I show only rows that have data in excell 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Running this little macro will hide all the rows with no content:

Sub servient()
Dim nLastRow As Long

Set r = ActiveSheet.UsedRange
nLastRow = r.Rows.Count + r.Row - 1
Range("A" & nLastRow + 1 & ":A" & Rows.Count).EntireRow.Hidden = True

For i = 1 To nLastRow
If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Rows(i)) = 0 Then
Rows(i).Hidden = True
Else
Rows(i).Hidden = False
End If