Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003 comments lost in Excel 2007

I have a file that I update on a regular basis, this file has several
comments used to idicate condition variances. The file was created in Excel
2003 several years ago but my new computer is loaded with Excel 2007. Now
when I use the 2007 program to update, I lose my comments. I can't convert
the file to 2007 because there are several users that need access and they
are still running 2003. Any thoughts on what is causing this probleam and
how to fix it?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I cannot reproduce this. Please make a new XL2003 file with comments and
load it into XL2007. Then tell us if the comments have disappeared.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP