Parker

Default Shared Worksheet

Hello All,

I have 5 users in my warehouse that have a shared worksheet that all members
can make changes. This is working well except for 1 item. When someone
makes a change all of the others do a ctrl+s to update what changes were
made but this is a truck loading list and the others update OK but the save
does not put the list in the proper order. If someone inserted a line in
the middle and saved, the other users see it on the first line not the
intended line. The cells that have been added and changed also shows a
small triangle in the corner of the cell. The question is how do we have
them save or refresh so the lines are in the proper order? OS and Office
version Running XP pro and Office 2000

Thank You for Any Responses

Frank Kabel

Hi
problem is that this Excel feature is in my opinion quite buggy and I
wouldn't use it. So probably not much you can do against this issue

--
Regards
Frank Kabel