Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tj tj is offline

Default Charts in Excel 2007

Hey,

I have been trying to figure out how to make a chart in Excel 2007 and
haven't had much luck doing it a certain way. I have 6 groups (3 controls
and 3 experimental groups) each group has multiple data points. I want to
chart the average of each group in a "column graph" so that each column
represents the average of one group. I also want to have the standard error
displayed as error bars in each column. My problem is getting this to work.

So my data would look like this:

Blue Green Red Orange Yellow Maroon
1 2 3 4 5 6
1 2 3 4 5 6