Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to load .xla file automatically?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load .xla file automatically when
starting Excel 2003? Whenever I open a file, it opens a dialogue box to
request editing links, and find some .xla file's, which cannot be found, but
the xla file is located under this specific directory. Therefore, I have to
activate manually everytime for opening this file.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to load .xla file automatically?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can install the addins via:
Tools|Addins

If the addins aren't listed, you can browse for them.

--

Dave Peterson