JimH

Default are variable table-array names in functions possible?

Is it possible somehow to use variable table array names in VLookup or
HLookup? I would like to create a drop down list of tables, then use the
look-up function against the table designated for example =HLOOKUP(D6,,2)
where Scenario is a cell reference to the selection from the drop down list.
All I am able to get is an #N/A error. The HLOOKUP function works as
expected if I replace the cell reference (ie. Scenario) with an actual table
name (eg. Scenario1).

JimH