Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default no link for WINDOWS COMMUNITIES

hi, I know should post in correct group, but there is no quick link for other
community groups here. namely windows, know there is one. cannot find
anywhere.......................................... ...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Search for the community you want at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx

"Nastech" wrote:

hi, I know should post in correct group, but there is no quick link for other
community groups here. namely windows, know there is one. cannot find
anywhere.......................................... ...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

There are a lot of different link pages, here is one of them.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx

It takes a little bit of thought to find your actual group i.e.
Excel and Word come under Office.
Outlook Express can be found under Internet Explorer etc. etc.

HTH
Martin

"Nastech" wrote:

hi, I know should post in correct group, but there is no quick link for other
community groups here. namely windows, know there is one. cannot find
anywhere.......................................... ...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I guesse the news groups is the correct link, if there is a quick link to
this page here, don't see it.. really needed, trying to fix a pc, (kick in
pants no link... )
thanks.

ahhh... please put this link on top here.. everywhere? thanks

"Nastech" wrote:

hi, I know should post in correct group, but there is no quick link for other
community groups here. namely windows, know there is one. cannot find
anywhere.......................................... ...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If you are accessing the groups through the web interface then there
is indeed a link at the top of every page. One for Communities Home
and another for Discussion Groups Home. As they are home pages you
need to follow a couple of other links from there before you get to the
page I posted before.

If you are using a newsreader then you can find the groups through
your Tools menu. In Outlook Express it is ToolsNewsgroups. I haven't
used other newsreaders but I think it would be something very similar
and just as easy.

Cheers
Martin