Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MartinW MartinW is offline

Default no link for WINDOWS COMMUNITIES

Hi,

If you are accessing the groups through the web interface then there
is indeed a link at the top of every page. One for Communities Home
and another for Discussion Groups Home. As they are home pages you
need to follow a couple of other links from there before you get to the
page I posted before.

If you are using a newsreader then you can find the groups through
your Tools menu. In Outlook Express it is ToolsNewsgroups. I haven't
used other newsreaders but I think it would be something very similar
and just as easy.

Cheers
Martin

"Nastech" wrote:

I guesse the news groups is the correct link, if there is a quick link to
this page here, don't see it.. really needed, trying to fix a pc, (kick in
pants no link... )
thanks.

ahhh... please put this link on top here.. everywhere? thanks

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx

"MartinW" wrote:

Hi,

There are a lot of different link pages, here is one of them.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx

It takes a little bit of thought to find your actual group i.e.
Excel and Word come under Office.
Outlook Express can be found under Internet Explorer etc. etc.

HTH
Martin

"Nastech" wrote:

hi, I know should post in correct group, but there is no quick link for other
community groups here. namely windows, know there is one. cannot find