Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
m m is offline

Default Deleating All Selected Data Excel 2007

Excel 2007 (What worked for Excel 2003 makes 2007 crash). I have run
Microsoft Office Diagnostics and it can not identify any problems) When I try
to delete data either by selecting columns or a specific group of cells and
then click on delete Excel 2007 crashes - but worked in Excel 2003. Data to
be deleted was copyed and pasted from a web site into Excel 2007 worksheet -
no different than I use to do with Excel 2000/2003.
And I thought I was challenged by Excel 2000/2003
Thank you all for all your really great help on my path to learning.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
m m is offline

M here, What does seem to work is to 1) Clear the contents, 2) Re-format to
no-color, and 3) To run PicGone Macro supplied by Gary"s student this forum
So I guess I am ok- just takes several steps in 2007.
If anyone has a better way please advise
Thank you