Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is It Possible to create a form/survey in Excel to analise info

Hello

My manager wants me to create a Customer satisfation survey (with all the
tick boxes etc - like how satisfied are you out of 1 to 10 and they select
either 1,2,3...)

He wants it done in excel so we can then use If statements to look up an
rate the answer, liek if they select 5 then paste here and add 10 or
something silly,,

Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Rachie,
Are you thinking to send out the excel file for the customer to fill it out
or you will be entering the information in the spreadsheet

"Rachie1987" wrote:

Hello

My manager wants me to create a Customer satisfation survey (with all the
tick boxes etc - like how satisfied are you out of 1 to 10 and they select
either 1,2,3...)

He wants it done in excel so we can then use If statements to look up an
rate the answer, liek if they select 5 then paste here and add 10 or
something silly,,

Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is It Possible to create a form/survey in Excel to analise inf

Hi Eduardo,

I think it will be sent out on an excel file for the customers to fill out,
and then he wants to analyse that from the excel file but i dont think its
possible for excel to pick up if an option button or check box is selected?

"Rachie1987" wrote:

Hello

My manager wants me to create a Customer satisfation survey (with all the
tick boxes etc - like how satisfied are you out of 1 to 10 and they select
either 1,2,3...)

He wants it done in excel so we can then use If statements to look up an
rate the answer, liek if they select 5 then paste here and add 10 or
something silly,,

Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Rachie,
Debra has very useful information in her web, I think this is what you are
looking for

http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html