Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Is It Possible to create a form/survey in Excel to analise inf

Hi Rachie,
Debra has very useful information in her web, I think this is what you are
looking for

http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

"Rachie1987" wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

I think it will be sent out on an excel file for the customers to fill out,
and then he wants to analyse that from the excel file but i dont think its
possible for excel to pick up if an option button or check box is selected?

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi Rachie,
Are you thinking to send out the excel file for the customer to fill it out
or you will be entering the information in the spreadsheet

"Rachie1987" wrote:

Hello

My manager wants me to create a Customer satisfation survey (with all the
tick boxes etc - like how satisfied are you out of 1 to 10 and they select
either 1,2,3...)

He wants it done in excel so we can then use If statements to look up an
rate the answer, liek if they select 5 then paste here and add 10 or
something silly,,

Is this possible?