Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Separating Text

Hi All,

I have a string of text in a Cell, and I wish to split it up so that I can
group together by the relevant bits.

For exampe - 1000/2000/3000/ABC.

I need to split up each of the numbers into their own cells. I can do the
first and last bits by using the =Left and = Right formula, but I am
struggling to remember how to do the bits in the middle.

Hope somebody can help!

Many thanks
Franklin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc