Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default printer problems

Shane Devenshire, the info you gave was very helpful in converting text to
numbers. Thanks again. How do I address the problem with the printer? As
mentioned earlier, at first it would not print at all. Then I installed a
Microsoft service pack and it now only prints the last page of a (2) page
worksheet. I've tried "clear print area" - still no 2nd page?? Any help is
very appreciated.

JimBUFF