Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Including Help in UDF

If I click fx button in Excel I can bring up the section of UDF functions.
Is there a way I can add help to my UDF so that the user can get help on the
function - just like other excel functions? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.jkp-ads.com/articles/RegisterUDF00.asp
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200812
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You can't do that directly in excel, unfortunately. Take a look at
http://xcell05.free.fr/english/index.html at FUNCUSTOMIZE.DLL, Laurent Longre
has written a free add-in to help you do exactly that.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire