Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Comparing a range of values

I want to compare two ranges of cells with each other. Some need a string
comparasion, and some need a floating point delta comparasion. So I was
trying to do something like this:

=AND( (A1:A10)=(B1:B10) )
=DELTA( (C1:C10), (D1:D10) )

However I get back #VALUE when I try to do a range like that (it works if I
do just one cell). How would I compare all the values at the same time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming you want to compare A1 to B1, A2 to B2, A3 to B3, etc...

Array entered** :

=AND(A1:A10=B1:B10)
=AND(C1:C10=D1:D10)

CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER (not just ENTER)