Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Di Di is offline

Default how can i print (row) titles on all pages except the last page?

i would like to print a worksheet with rows and rows of data. I set a row
heading on all pages in the page setup area. However, the last page (which
will appear as a signature page) is not data and i do not want the row
heading to print on that page. Is this possible?
thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do two separate print jobs.

Makes it easier if you use VBA code