-   -   how can i print (row) titles on all pages except the last page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/209495-how-can-i-print-row-titles-all-pages-except-last-page.html)

Di

how can i print (row) titles on all pages except the last page?

i would like to print a worksheet with rows and rows of data. I set a row
heading on all pages in the page setup area. However, the last page (which
will appear as a signature page) is not data and i do not want the row
heading to print on that page. Is this possible?
thanks!

Bobt

how can i print (row) titles on all pages except the last page?

No, but gee, that would be a nice idea.

"di" wrote:

i would like to print a worksheet with rows and rows of data. I set a row
heading on all pages in the page setup area. However, the last page (which
will appear as a signature page) is not data and i do not want the row
heading to print on that page. Is this possible?
thanks!

Gord Dibben

how can i print (row) titles on all pages except the last page?

Do two separate print jobs.

Makes it easier if you use VBA code

See Ron de Bruin's site for that.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#not

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:32:14 -0800, di wrote:

i would like to print a worksheet with rows and rows of data. I set a row
heading on all pages in the page setup area. However, the last page (which
will appear as a signature page) is not data and i do not want the row
heading to print on that page. Is this possible?
thanks!

Bob I

how can i print (row) titles on all pages except the last page?

See Gord's reply, or place the "signature page" on a different worksheet.