Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Generate Dynamic Charts

Hi,
I have two Tables and I need to generate a histogram chart to compare the
data of those two Tables.

I want a Dropdown to select a category like total number of quotes, and for
that category, the data from both tables should be displayed according to AEs.

in both tables i have AE names in header cells and different categories like
Total Quotes, Total Sales, Total GMD in Rows. and have two tables of same
structure for Current and previous month.

can someone help me out here...

--
Sheikh Saadi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not exactly sure what you want to do, but you may want to go and poke
around Jon Peltier's site. He has a lot of charting examples.

www.peltiertech.com
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.