Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to remove macro as I open worksheet?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove macro as I open worksheet?
I have already checked and delete all macro within the spreadsheet, but
whenever I open this worksheet, it requests to run macro message.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove this macro message?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Delete the module after opening the VBE.

It might be from personal.xls or an Add-In?
What is the complete message? Disable Add-Ins one by one and see.
Also look in XLSTART folder and remove workbooks/templates from there to
test...