Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Suggestions needed.

I'm trying to make my text drop to the next row automaticly when it reaches
the right side border. If i use text wrap it works in the same cell. I want
it to start in the next row so i dont have to hit the down button everytime i
get near the border. Any suggestions??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cant be done, as Excel takes full control when you are in edit mode, so you
cannot intercept the input.

--
HTH

Bob