Greg B...

Default Suggestions Please

Sorry to ask another question. I am going to use a database for each
patient in our care, I want to write their complete history.

My question is Some of these clients have been in our care for over 30
years, So if one of our nurses wants to look up a previous ailment what
should I use to help them?

I was think a userform with 2 textboxes where they could write either the
date or ailment and have excel search through the history.

Any advice will be greatly received

Greg

Greg B...

Thank you again Bob, I will give it a try.

Thanks again

Greg

CLR

Hi Greg......as you aasked, just a suggestion, .......when I might want to
look up the history on "Fred", then I want the immmediate history, and RIGHT
NOW!.......I don't want to fill in a lot of dates and check boxes,
etc......only the minimum.............if I want "older" information, then I
don't mind taking a little time to do those steps..........I'm a very
impatient fellow, especially with programs that require a lot of my time to
find out what I want.............when I visit a website, if I can't just
click, click, click to get to where I want........I fade away to somewhere
else..........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Greg B..." wrote in message
Sorry to ask another question. I am going to use a database for each
patient in our care, I want to write their complete history.

My question is Some of these clients have been in our care for over 30
years, So if one of our nurses wants to look up a previous ailment what
should I use to help them?

I was think a userform with 2 textboxes where they could write either the
date or ailment and have excel search through the history.

Any advice will be greatly received

Greg

Greg B...

Thanks for that, I will look into that too.

Greg