Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default INDIRECT.ext

I need help linking closed workbooks. I grabbed the morefunc add-in but
cannot get it to work.
According to this website http://xcell05.free.fr/morefunc/english/
I should be able to use a function called INDIRECT.EXT to link closed
workbooks. I cannot get the add-in to work with my 2005 version. Does anyone
know what I am doing wrong? Is there another active website that I may
download this add-in from?

Many Thanks and Happy Halloween:

Teddy-B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:16:16 -0700, Teddy-B
wrote:

I need help linking closed workbooks. I grabbed the morefunc add-in but
cannot get it to work.
According to this website http://xcell05.free.fr/morefunc/english/
I should be able to use a function called INDIRECT.EXT to link closed
workbooks. I cannot get the add-in to work with my 2005 version. Does anyone
know what I am doing wrong? Is there another active website that I may
download this add-in from?

Many Thanks and Happy Halloween:

Teddy-B

Possibly you are using it incorrectly. The syntax, especially of the reference
argument, must be correct.

Post what you are doing.
--ron