Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Age Chart

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to format the x-axis of the graph. Double click on the x-axis and a
pop up wil appear. Select Scale tab. Then change Major and Minor Units to
Days and change the numbers from 1 to 30.

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is not a formula. It is sometimes hard to get the Format window to pop up
for the x and y axis. Try to double clicking the X-Axis and then the Y-Axis
and then the X-Axis again until the window pops up.

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joel,
I got the information wrong from my boss. She want to know how many
corrective actions are still open after 30, 60, 90 days. I have a
spreadsheet that counts the number of days a corrective action in open. Now
I need to know how many of these corrective actions are 30,60,90 days old.
Is there a formula that will do this?
--
wilecoyote

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the counts are in column A

=COUNTIF(A$1:A$100,"<=30")
=COUNTIF(A$1:A$100,"<=60")
=COUNTIF(A$1:A$100,"<=90")

If you need two criteria

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A$1:A$10030),--(A$1:A$100<=60))
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A$1:A$10060),--(A$1:A$100<=90))

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joel,
Thanks so much I was able to make the formula work and I could then go
ahead and chart the reuslts.
--
wilecoyote

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joel,
After all this time my boss just got back to me on the age chart. What I
have isn't what she wanted. I'll try to explain again and see if I get it
right.

I need a formula to calculate the number of open corrective actions based on
the date the corrective action was entered. The formula needs to calculate
the number of open corrective actions as follows:

1 to 30 days
31 to 60 days
61 to 90 days
and over 90 days

Please help the formula you gave me did not work the way my boss wanted it.

wilecoyote
--
wilecoyote