Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Age Chart

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to format the x-axis of the graph. Double click on the x-axis and a
pop up wil appear. Select Scale tab. Then change Major and Minor Units to
Days and change the numbers from 1 to 30.

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is not a formula. It is sometimes hard to get the Format window to pop up
for the x and y axis. Try to double clicking the X-Axis and then the Y-Axis
and then the X-Axis again until the window pops up.

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joel,
I got the information wrong from my boss. She want to know how many
corrective actions are still open after 30, 60, 90 days. I have a
spreadsheet that counts the number of days a corrective action in open. Now
I need to know how many of these corrective actions are 30,60,90 days old.
Is there a formula that will do this?
--
wilecoyote

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the counts are in column A

=COUNTIF(A$1:A$100,"<=30")
=COUNTIF(A$1:A$100,"<=60")
=COUNTIF(A$1:A$100,"<=90")

If you need two criteria

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A$1:A$10030),--(A$1:A$100<=60))
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A$1:A$10060),--(A$1:A$100<=90))

"wilecoyote" wrote:

I would like to know how to chart total number of days into group of 30, 60,
90 days
--
wilecoyote

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Joel,
Thanks so much I was able to make the formula work and I could then go
ahead and chart the reuslts.
--
wilecoyote