Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel chart with a square axis

Hello, does anyone know if you can plot graphs in excel with a square axis,
i.e. the X and Y axis are equal in length. This is mainly for copying into
publications.
thanks, Greg
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...oveAChart.html

And, if necessary, David McRitchie's site on "getting started" with VBA

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP