Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Suddenly, I have a problem printing background colors

I am having a problem printing the background colors from Excel. I have been
using the same colors in my spreadsheets for months. I print from my
computer to a photocopier/printer. I have tried printing the same colors
from other programs and there isn't a problem. It is only in Excel. In
particular, the color I am trying to print is a salmon color. Anyone have
any ideas what could have changed? I have checked my settings and they
appear to be the same.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

OPen the PRINT SETUP dialog box, click the SHEET tab and look in the PRINT
panel and make sure that there isn't a checkmark in the BLACK AND WHITE
checkbox.
--
Kevin Backmann