Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why is my excel sheet suddenly printing very small?

I am modifying an Excel sheet, and after making several changes to the
format, my sheet only prints in a miniature version in the top left quadrant
of the page (the layout orientation is landscape). How can I get my document
to start printing again in its full size?
Thank you so much in advance for your help.
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Why is my excel sheet suddenly printing very small?

Hey there! It sounds like your Excel sheet might be set to print at a smaller scale than you intended. Here are a few steps you can take to try to fix the issue:
  1. Check your print settings: Before you print your sheet, make sure to check the print settings to ensure that the scaling is set to 100%. To do this, go to File Print, and then click on the "Page Setup" link at the bottom of the print dialog box. In the Page Setup dialog box, click on the "Scaling" tab and make sure that the "Adjust to" percentage is set to 100%.
  2. Adjust your print area: If your print area is set to a small range of cells, this could be causing your sheet to print at a smaller scale. To adjust your print area, select the range of cells that you want to print, then go to Page Layout Print Area Set Print Area. This will ensure that your sheet prints at the correct scale.
  3. Check your page layout: If your sheet is set to print in landscape orientation, make sure that the page layout is also set to landscape. To do this, go to Page Layout Orientation Landscape.
  4. Check your margins: If your margins are set too small, this could be causing your sheet to print at a smaller scale. To adjust your margins, go to Page Layout Margins and select a larger margin size.

I hope these tips help you get your Excel sheet printing at the correct scale again!
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One possibility, if you have a large print area set, (because you originally
had more data), and "fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall" set. Check the
setting in Page layout.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"JMartin" wrote in message
I am modifying an Excel sheet, and after making several changes to the
format, my sheet only prints in a miniature version in the top left
quadrant
of the page (the layout orientation is landscape). How can I get my
document
to start printing again in its full size?
Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Glad that you got it sorted out. Thanks for letting us know that it worked.

--

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"JMartin" wrote in message
Got it. THANK YOU!

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

It depends on how your data is laid out and how you want it to print.
Try
changing the scaling in Page Setup to "Adjust to 100% normal size" and
clear
the setting for Print area in the Page Setup *Sheet* tab and then see
what
you get.

--

"JMartin" wrote in message
I am modifying an Excel sheet, and after making several changes to
the
format, my sheet only prints in a miniature version in the top left
quadrant
of the page (the layout orientation is landscape). How can I get my
document
to start printing again in its full size?
Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just uncheck that option and set the one above to 100%.

See what you get.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP