Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I copy page set up options from one sheet to another

I have a template which I copy into multiple sheets and then just enter data.
All calulations, formats everything copies from sheet to sheet. But the
page set up does not. So every time I have to adjust margins, landscape,
header, etc. Is there a way to copy the page set up? Or can I make a
single page set up that applies to all the sheets in a workbook? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you are copying by right-click on the sheet tab and Move or CopyCreate a
copy then the page setup should go with the copy.

Is this not happening or are you copying in some other manner?

You could select all sheets after the fact and do your page setup on the
active sheet which would be done to all selected sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP