Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GG GG is offline

Default Copy and Paste formulas

I have cells A1:A12 with data on one worksheet. I am trying to reference
these same cells on a different worksheet in B2:M2. I undertand the
transpose option in paste-special, but I can not make this work to copy a
formula.
Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When you copy and paste formulae in Excel, references are adjusted unles they
are absolute references.

Add a $ in front of Col letters in the formulae in Col A
eg if A1 has =C10 change it to =$C10
then copy A1:A12 and PASTE SPECIAL and check Formulas and Transpose both
before pasting in B2
Then search and replace = with =Sheet1! after pressing ' to toggle to
formula view