Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Selecting Data

I am running office 2008 which does not support macros. There are about 10
columns with each column having up to 250 rows of info. These 10 columns
are unprotected but columns on either side are protected. Is there a quick
way (keyboard shortcut?) to select the unprotected columns only in order to
sort this data. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assume the columns are F:O

then use 2008 equivalent of windows F5/ctrl + G (go to)

and type in F:O and press enter

Peo Sjoblom