Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trying to embed a word doc in Excel, only the 1st page displays

How do I reformat a Word doc to display the entire contents in Excel rather
than only the 1st page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

looks like a "feature" in excel. Workaround seems to be making one document
per page and inserting those. How big is the document? If it's way bigger
than the sheet, you might want to consider inserting the sheet into the doc.

"Patrick Crook" wrote:

How do I reformat a Word doc to display the entire contents in Excel rather
than only the 1st page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trying to embed a word doc in Excel, only the 1st page display

It's a feature of Windows, not Excel. Embedded objects, of any type in any
container, are limited to one page.
--
TedMi

"Patrick Crook" wrote:

How do I reformat a Word doc to display the entire contents in Excel rather
than only the 1st page?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could teach the users to double click that object so that they can scroll
down and see more pages.

Or maybe you could create multiple documents (1 page/document) and embed lots of
them.

Patrick Crook wrote:

How do I reformat a Word doc to display the entire contents in Excel rather
than only the 1st page?

--

Dave Peterson