Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default UserForm Question

Hello,

As I am new to the excel Userfrom world I have a couple of questions:

1. To print the form I would guess I would create a button on the form with
a macro to print correct?

2A. The form when created is a gray form that even if I made it look pretty
would still look like an MS Access form. How do I get it to look like a
professional type form like in Word?

2B. Would I need to create a form in excel formatting cells to replicate the
fields on the userform so that when the user inputs the information on the
userform, it will transfer to the nice clean professional form created on the
spreadsheet itself? Does anyone know where I can see an example on the
internet?

Thank you for any help and advice you can give!!!!