Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default dates for courses needing renewal?

How can I flag up dates intime to book renewal courses
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd use a column just for the purpose, although you could use conditional
formatting to change a cell's shading/font color.

Lets say that the date the course has to be renewed by is in column A, then
this formula on the same row (row 2 in this example) should show you when it
is time to renew. Example assumes you can book up to 90 days early.
=IF(AND(A2=TODAY(),A2<NOW()+90),"RENEW","")

the A2=TODAY() part deals with courses whose renewal dates are in the past.