Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Graphing times

I want to graph times in a 24 hour period, with 3 different criteria, on a 15
minute breakdown. I would like to have the time breakdown along the bottom
of the graph. with the 3 criteria up the side. When it's done, can it be
overlayed on a simple spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use the chart wizard and it will lead you right down the path to get the
graph you want and give you the choice of inserting the graph on the same
sheet with the data or on a separate sheet. Start with Insert | Chart from
the pre-2007 Excel menu (or make a choice from the Charts group on the
Insert tab in Excel 2007).